- No School: Friday, January 19th - Staff Professional Development Day
- End of 2nd Quarter: Thursday, January 18th - report cards issued to students on Friday, January 26th
- Our Latest Learning Video! Check it out! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gCqOpaOQgs
- Morning: Breakfast begins at 7:45am. All students walk to their classrooms to begin the day.
- Afternoon: Bus students are dismissed at 2:45pm. Parent pick-up and after school care students dismiss at 2:50pm.
We welcome visitors and volunteers in our school. We want to make sure everyone in our building is identified for the security of our students and staff. Anyone visiting our school must stop in our school office to sign in as a guest and receive a visitor's badge to wear while in the building. This applies to parents bringing in forgotten items for their child, picking up children for appointments, getting messages to your child or your child's teacher, etc. Thank you for your help in this matter.
Regular attendance is important if your child is to reach a successful level of achievements. Please report any absence by calling our office before 9:00am at (260) 668-8873.