- 01 Nature Trail Mrs. Gentry's Class loves exploring the nature trail.
- 02 Jazz Band Ryan Park Jamming with the AHS Jazz Band
- 03 Rocky's Writers April
- 05 The Amazing Pace 2014 - Mrs. Hoffman's Class
- 06 Mrs. Wade's Class The Amazing Pace 2014 - Mrs. Wade's Class
- 07 Mrs. Berkesch Mrs. Berkesch's Class learned about economics with fun projects.
- 08 Mrs.Davis's Class working hard on positive messages.
Ryan Park Billboard
Friday, September 12th
Morning: Breakfast begins at 7:45am. All students line up in their grade-level lines at 7:55am, walking to classrooms to begin the day.
Afternoon: Bus students are dismissed at 2:45pm. Parent pick-up and after school care students dismiss at 2:50pm.
Early dismissal every Wednesday at 2:20pm!
We welcome visitors and volunteers in our school. We want to make sure everyone in our building is identified for the security of our students and staff. Anyone visiting our school must stop in our school office to sign in as a guest and receive a visitor's badge to wear while in the building. This applies to parents bringing in forgotten items for their child, picking up children for appointments, getting messages to your child or your child's teacher, etc. Thank you for your help in this matter.
Regular attendance is important if your child is to reach a successful level of achievements. Please report any absence by calling our office before 8:30am at (260) 668-8873.
Welcome to Ryan Park Elementary!
Ryan Park Rhinos on the road to successful learning!
Ryan Park Elementary School is committed to providing a comprehensive education in a safe, learning environment with high expectations for all students.
The staff of Ryan Park Elementary is committed to the belief that
- All individuals can learn.
- Individuals learn differently.
- Each individual has value.
- The family is the primary influence on the individual's development.
- Attitude of the individual always affects performance.
- Each student has a responsibility to contribute to society.
- A nurturing and caring environment enhances a student's confidence in oneself and contributes to his/her success.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
Believing all students can learn, but in different ways, our teachers use a variety of instructional strategies. Incorporated into the types of experiences offered to the students are whole and small group instruction, learning centers, and technology integration. Our 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students learn in a 1:1 iPad environment, extending their learning beyond the textbook and classroom.
Ryan Park parents belong to the PTO and are very active as volunteers in our school. Parents can be found working in classrooms on a daily basis as well as raising money for additional school equipment.
It is the policy of the Metropolitan School District of Steuben County to provide equal access to all employment and educational opportunities regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, creed or ancestry, age, gender, marital status, or disability.
For inquiries of the: Title IX Coordinator, Section 504 Coordinator, and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), contact the Director of Curriculum and Instruction.
Amy Heavin - Principal
1000 South John McBride Avenue
Angola, Indiana 46703